Monday, September 8, 2008

Koleston Colour Chart Image

crossed the Tuscan Maremma MONTEMERANO / CROSSING Tuscan Maremma MONTEMERANO

Montemerano1


Pictures taken last night / All Pictures from yesterday

Anyone also in ' charm of the Tuscan countryside can not help but notice its towering medieval villages nestled in the hills like jewels in a royal crown. From this rich treasure here we take a little gem, just to put food on errant footsteps of travelers. Here Montemerano a Dolce country of many that dominate the floor laughing the green countryside below. I think the images speak without comment. I would just add a brief note of color. Around here, in the Church of San George, there is a particular painting, known as the Madonna of Gattaiola . This name comes from the presence of a circular hole on the bottom right, for, apparently, to the passage of a cat, which is open when this table was converted into a doorway. (This news was also reported by Placida , which you dutifully point out . As you can see, cats are still there!)


(The words in italics green came from: Crossing the Maremma Tuscany G. Carducci)


Dolce country, so I took the dress conforms
proud and disdainful hand and chest
ov'odio love and never fell asleep.
see thee again, and my heart jumps a lot.

Well I know you use them in forms
eyes uncertain 'twixt smile and cry.
and follow those of 'my dreams the footsteps
wandering behind the youthful charm.

Oh, what I loved, what I dreamed it was in vain:
courses and always, and never have I reached the end:
and tomorrow I'll fall. But far

say peace to your heart
hill with the vanishing mists and green floor laughing
it rains morning.

montm2 mont4


gatti a montm3


montm5

DSC01511


ros&cap1

0 comments:

Post a Comment